Jokes And Meme Awards v506




Welcome to Jokes and meme Awards v506 daily episode sex and meme awards.
Shortest Joke of the year'.

Son to dad. "I swear dad it is shampo on the toilet seat.

"I walked into the kitchen yesterday, and I said to my dad 'Hey, I'm hungry.' And my dad said, 'Hi, hungry, I'm dad.'"


Perfect Line Written On Notice Board In A Sex Magazine’S Library
“Please Hold The Magazines With Both Hands While Reading.”
If You Got The Meaning , Hit Like.

Lawyer. did you boyfriend commit the crime 

Girlfriend:
honey he can't even commit to this relationship
entire jury: Oh Snap.

Interviewer: what are your future plans.?

Me: Lunch

Interviewer: I meant long term plans,

Me: What, like dinner?

Me: Look, i love you, But i made exactly the amount of cheese and crackers, iwant to eat right now.

Wife: But i only...
Me Exactly the amount.

Snickers comercial: You're not you when you're hungry.

Me: Always hungry...Who an i?

When your life is falling aprt but you can't stop yourself from making jokes?

when you show her your meme collection.

Its so big

Make sure you subscribe for more Joke And Meme Awards

Click to Subscribe = https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6wVyT7_A0xl0Stg161XTYQ?sub_confirmation=1


Comments